Accounts Executive (GL, FP&A)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 30-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Our client is a leading home electronics brand, and we are looking to hire an accounts executive to handle GL and FP&A.
- In-charge of the General Ledger and FP&A functions.
- Responsible for timely reporting on monthly, quarterly and yearly financial and management reporting for the company and subsidiaries.
- Handle Non-Trade Account Payable
- Involve in internal Control Assessment by J-SOX
- Liaise with external tax agents and auditors
- Ensure compliance of statutory requirement in relation to financial, audit and taxation functions
- Participate and support in enhancement of Accounting and Finance process/flow
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance, with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Able to work well in a team and execute independently
- Keen on growing a career in the accounting/finance fields
- Preferably able to start within short notice
Interested candidates may click on APPLY NOW or send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454