Accounts Executive| FMCG/Beauty/Medical | Tagore Lane
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 14-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for daily finance operations (payments, receipts, AP & AR transactions).
- Responsible for the preparation of full set of accounts and balance sheet schedules and ensuring timely, and accurate recording of accounting entries into SAP system.
- Posting of month-end closing journal entries.
- Perform month-end, quarterly-end, year-end closing, and audit schedule.
- Perform monthly bank and intercompany reconciliation.
- Prepare quarterly GST reconciliation for submission.
- Assist with statutory reporting, and audit.
- Liaise with all internal departments for reports, bankers, external auditors, tax advisors, company secretary, and other statutory bodies to ensure compliance.
- Perform ad-hoc task as assigned.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience handling full sets of accounts.
- Prior experience within the Beauty/Medical Devices/FMCG industries will be highly advantageous.
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080