Accounts Executive (Central / Immediate / Up to $3K)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-May-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To ensure payments are properly authorised and prepared in accordance to Company Policy and assist in suppliers’ statements of account reconciliation
- In charge of the monthly closing of 1 -2 facilities.
- To pass general journals for month end closing and prepare financial statements and audit schedules for management reporting..
- Prepare cashflow forecast to ensure proper cash planning to meet operational requirements.
- Assist in preparation and review of quarterly GST return, annual audited accounts and income tax computation.
- To assist to process grant reimbursements for furniture & equipment claims and ensure a proper tracking system is maintained to account for accurate and timely processing
- To provide support to user divisions on budget queries and monitoring
- To assist in audit queries with external auditors, internal auditors and sector administrator on audit and compliance matters
- To assist in any other adhoc duties as assigned
- Min Diploma / Degree with Accounting
- Min 3 years of experience doing Full Sets of Accounts (AP, AR, GL)
- Proficient in SAP
- COGNOs or BPC knowledge *Will be an advantage!
Interested candidate, please email CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA Personnel: Huang JinSheng Keyvn
CEI No.: R1333338
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd