Accounts Executive (CBD, Giro, up to $3000)
Location: Central CBD
Industry: Government organization
Working hrs: 5 days Office hrs
Salary: Up to $3000
- Responsible for the processing of Membership Application Forms
- Responsible for the processing of GIRO Application Forms submitted by members
- Responsible for ensuring that GIRO Application Forms are despatch to respective banks promptly for approval.
- Responsible for ensuring that approved GIRO Applications are updated promptly in the Membership Register System
- Attend to Unions and Members’ inquiries via emails and telephone
- Generate GIRO deduction files and send instruction files to bank for deductions
- Manage daily Host-to-Host bank files deductions and ensure that deduction files from bank are uploaded promptly in Membership Register System.
- Generate reports of successful deductions for accounting purposes and unsuccessful deductions for necessary follow-up actions.
- Responsible for daily collections at Customer Service Counter. Prepare Daily Collection Report and perform reconciliations of the various mode of collections
- Ensure monthly reconciliation is carried out between Successful GIRO Deduction Reports against bank statements
- Other Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Accountant or finance Manager
- Diploma in Business/Accountancy or equivalent qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in handling GIRO Forms processing and GIRO Applications
- Experience in handling Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables is an added advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting System is preferred
- Highly motivated, meticulous and organized
- Able to communicate effectively
- Able to work independently and meet reporting deadlines
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246. Tel: 6589 5806 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1872037
Posting Personnel: Shona Heng Yun Wen
People Profilers Pte Ltd