Accounts Executive, AR Billing (10-month contract), Office of Finance
- To perform the Revenue Billing and AR function and ensure the proper recording of financial accounts, compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
- Ensure invoices are issued within stipulated timeline.
- Ensure queries from students or other stakeholders (via Finance mailboxes, SRIMs or over Finance Counter etc) are responded to promptly.
- To assist management/manager in reviewing and updating of relevant processes, AOM or CAP and other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Managing and maintaining the Customer Master Records in system.
- Processing and submission of Financial Aid applications to the respective agencies and updating of status in ISIS, ensuring timely disbursement in Student's account.
- Managing customer enquires including students, parents, corporate and Government agencies.
- Ensure Customer enquiries are attended to in a professional manner.
- Ensure proper closure to customer (both internal and external) enquires via emails/phone calls.
- Support the timely closing of financial records
- Accurate postings in SAP.
- Accrual and pro-ration of corporate revenue is complete and prompt (in accordance to the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards).
- Address all internal and external auditor's enquiries and findings.
- Ensure audit schedules are prepared in a timely manner; allowing sufficient time for review prior to release.
- Follow-up on auditor's enquiries promptly to ensure smooth completion of the audit.
- Document/ refine the routing processes with objective to automate and fine-tune to improve efficiency and effectiveness of corporate billings
- Ensure complete filing of documents and correspondences.
- Along with any system enhancements, review and document the corporate billing process as part of the Accounting Op rational Manual (AOM).
- Diploma in Accountancy, Business or a related discipline with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Recent graduate in related discipline or graduates with audit experience will be considered.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in SAP Financial & Controlling; Peoplesoft will be advantageous.
- A proactive team player but with the ability to work independently to meet tight deadline.
- Results and service oriented individual who possesses initiative and the ability to communicate effectively with all level of staff.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University