Accounts Executive / Accounts Assistant
- Handle AR & AP accounting entries
- Cash Sales accounting entries
- Pulling of data from POS system, tabulate Sales data from Concessionaire Parties and prepare Sales Reports to Consignment Suppliers
- Ensure the accuracy of discount/profit margin given by Suppliers
- Liaise with Suppliers for accounting related issues
- Maintain Suppliers Code, Suppliers Margin, Suppliers Details & Products Code
- Process payment to Suppliers
- Sales & Purchases Reporting
- Administration duties, such as organising and filing of documents
- Assist the team on any ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Higher Nitec in Accounting
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of AP/AR/GL/Reconciliation
- Computer literate (MS Office, proficient in MS Excel-Lookup/Pivot-table, Accounting Systems)
- Knowledge of ACCPAC preferred
- Faster learner, be able to multi-task and work independently
- Possess good problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Good working conditions.
Interested candidates, please do send an email indicating the position you are applying for with your detailed resume, contact number and expected salary to the HR & Training Division at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Kinokuniya Book Stores of Singapore Pte. Ltd.