Accounts Executive (1-year contract), Office of Finance
- Daily processing of vendor invoices, staff claims, student claims and travel claims.
- Perform payment run / payment schedule.
- Prepare audit schedules for balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare and post journals for inter-departmental charges and other adjustments.
- Review of open POs and executing GR/IR clearing process.
- Involve in process/system improvement projects.
- Prioritize, co-ordinate and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma in Accountancy, Business or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience; recent graduates may be considered.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in any of the major accounting software (SAP, Oracle etc.).
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Good communication (both spoken and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Committed, meticulous, organized and resourceful with positive work attitude.
- Good Microsoft Office application skills.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University