Accounts cum Payroll Assistant - 5 Days/ West/ up $2800
- Handle full set of accounts
- Issue cheques or submit internet banking file for payroll thru GIRO
- Issue invoice to Clients
- Keeping records on the order tracker, payment issue eg: cheque, T/T and GIRO, fixed asset registers and quarterly GST reporting
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Prepare year-end audit schedules
- Liaise with Insurance agent on new additional and deletion for candidates and insurance claim.
- Maintenance of the record management
- Payroll processing & report
- Leave Management
- Ensured all statutory claims
- Handle staff queries on HR/payroll issues.
- Any other adhoc jobs that assigned as from time to time.
- Diploma in Accountancy or LCCI Accounting
- Min 1- 2 years of working experience
- Knowledge and experienced in Prosoft or Timesoft payroll software and Autocount Accounting system will be an advantage
Proficient in computer skills (Words and Excel)
If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ang Bee Gek (Angela)
Registration Number: R1110627
EA License Number:06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd