Accounts cum Admin Executive
Established in 2013, OST has an active trading business spanning across various FMCG distribution.
We invite keen job applicants to apply for the following position.
- Prepare full sets of account (AP, AR & GL)
- Duly check and verify supplier invoices against quotations, items ordered and received to ensure records and amount are correct before making payment
- Prepare payment vouchers and manage cheque payments and online bank transfer according to company protocol
- To prepare customer invoices for billing and ensure customers received them on a timely basis
- Assist with month-end and year-end closing
- Assist in the cash flow management and treasury functions.
- Handle petty cash claim and update summary
- Assist in tax matters
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to the management
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in financial reporting
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in system knowledge, computer applications and major messaging apps i.e. excellent Excel, PowerPoints and Whatsapp
- Must be able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good arithmetical skill, attention to details and accuracy
- 5 working days
You are invited to send in your detailed resume to:
OST Pte Ltd
41 Senoko Way
OST Services Pte Ltd