Accounts cum Admin Assistant
What is your Job Purpose?
You will play a critical function to be at the forefront of cost control and provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations within our company. The role will involve close collaboration with all stakeholders in the organization.
What will you be doing?
Accounts and finance
- Perform AP/AR transactions that includes invoicing, payment vouchers, credit note and credit voucher and incoming collections.
- Facilitate weekly payment process – Issue cheque and claims reimbursement
- Working closely with Sales team to review and verify sales commission claims
- Preparation and compilation of monthly accounting reports
- Coordinate with accountant on quarterly GST submission and other related accounting queries
- Preparation of event revenue reports twice a month
- Assist to complete and submit vendor form
- Administer the reimbursement process for MCF claims
- Quarterly and monthly budget review – To compile and provide prompt analysis to management
- Daily and monthly CDR report to sales
- Screening of incoming calls and light reception duties
- Office supplies, infrastructure and equipment governance to ensure no downtime and business disruptions
- Letterbox control and other administrative duties which include Courier, printing and stationeries procurement.
What you will acquire?
- A fun working environment
- Career Progressions with our fast-track appraisal programme held twice a year.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum ITE / Diploma in any disciplines or equivalent qualification
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly organised, meticulous and good with numbers
- All of our CORE VALUES:
- Respect and Integrity
- Open Minded
- Performance Excellence
- Customer Commitment
M.I.C.E Global Pte Ltd