To manage and submit claims for Alliance Partners within the Asia Pacific.
To check that claims submitted are compliance.
To assist in investigating of the non-compliance claims to identify issues / errors committed by program owners or local agencies.
To track and ensure that claims are submitted on time to avoid risk of non-compliance for the claims.
To receive updates on partner's prgram guidelines and requirements and provide training to clients'team/agencies as and when required
- Diploma in Finance or Accountancy or part-time pursuing ACCA with 2 years billing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office application especially Excel and strong IT skills
- Must be a team player, independent with self-initiative, meticulous and have strong sense of responsibility
- Must possess good communication & interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Keen to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Ability to start at short notice is preferred
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.