Accounts Associate ( Healthcare / Central / Office Hours) - Up to $2500
- Reconciliation of account receivables, insurance clearance.
- Responsible for monthly general ledger journal and closing activities.
- Maintain fixed assets register, prepare for balance sheet schedules and bank reconciliations.
- Review and follow up long overdue, prepare cheques for payment.
- Inventory control and monitoring.
- General Administrative Duties: maintain proper filing system, scanning, arrange postage of vendor's payments.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min. NITEC / Diploma in Accountancy / Business
- Min. 2 years Full Sets experience required
- Prior working experience in the healthcare industry will be advantageous
Interested applicants please email a detailed resume in Word document to:
Subject: Accounts Associate
or call 67363280 and ask for Joshua.
EA Personnel: Koh Zhi Sheng, Joshua (R2091112)
Company EA Registration: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd