Accounts Associate (Accounts Receivable)
- Join a well-known brand in Media & Publishing
- Good learning opportunity
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As Accounts Associate, you will follow-up with customers for payments and attend to customers’ feedback/requests.
You will be responsible for:
- Timely updates of debtors account and reconciliation of payment
- Working closely with the various Business Units on the management of customers' account, including dispute resolution
- Handling administrative duties and providing general support as and when necessary
- You have a least a Polytechnic Diploma or GCE ‘A’ levels certificate
- You have preferably 2 years of working experience in credit control
- You are effective in both verbal and written communication
- You have good customer service and interpersonal skills
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You are able to work under pressure and is a good team player
Snaphunt Pte Ltd