Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Jun-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Handle and manage Accounts Receivables Function.
- Update and maintain accounting journals.
- Daily entry of receipts into accounting system
- Process staff expense claims
- Ensure entries are charged to the correct account codes
- Handle customer's queries on the daily financial transactional activities.
- Ensure timely and accurate report submission.
- Generate monthly accounts receivables report
- Assist Finance Manager in other areas of accounting whenever necessary ; analysis of accounts, preparation of audit schedules etc
- Perform other ad-hoc duties when necessary.
- Diploma in Accountancy
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in Account payment and/or Account Receivable function
- Ability to work under stress and tight reporting requirements
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel is a must
- Candidates who can start immediately will be considered favorably
Dun & Bradstreet (Singapore) Pte Ltd