Salary up to S$ 2500
5 day week- 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Maintaining spreadsheets for the department
- Managing petty cash
- Preparation of accounts Payable
- Processing sales orders
- Processing invoices & expense forms
- Following and using Accounts systems
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in East.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send your detailed resume in MS WORD FORMAT with a passport size photograph, current/ last drawing and expected salary, date of availability .
EA Personnel : Katherine Koh
EA Reg ID : R1101587
EA License No. : 04C4054
COMRADE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT