Statement Of Purpose
Handling daily operational tasks of the organization.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Accounts Receivable Function
- Issuance of invoices and liaise with the operation team.
- Monitoring the collection and liaising with the customers.
- Receiving the cheques from the customer and issuing the Official Receipt.
- Updating the collection in the system and ensure the accounts are updated.
Accounts Payable Function
- Verifying the invoices, recording them to the system and filing.
- Preparing payment voucher & issuing payment and updating them in the system.
- Checking the reimbursement claims, recording in the system and preparing the payment.
- Checking the Sub-Contractors’ invoices and processing the payment.
- Preparing the reports required, liaising with internal / external auditors.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
Education, Qualifications & Special Training:
- CAT / LCCI / Diploma or Degree in Accounting.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Microsoft Office Software and good communication skills.
- Experience in Accounting Software will be competitive advantage.
- Minimum one year of accounting related experience.
ISOTeam Corporation Pte. Ltd