SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Apr-2019
This position will be on a 2 years contract basis.
This position is an administrative role in the Finance Department:
Administration & Operations
- Submit the claim through Skillsconnect system for WPS, ICDL, GMS &WPLN completed classes within 120 days from the end date.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of documents in the course files received from operations.
- Check against the trainee master list of the net course fees received from the trainee and ensure that nett course fee collected from the trainees are correct and whether WTS documents are provided as these information are needed when submitting the claims.
- Inform operations for trainees who paid the incorrect nett course fees or any missing documents.
- Monitor the outstanding collection or refunds of overpayment to ensure the collection of correct amount from trainees.
- Ensure that all returned claims are re-submitted and documents required by SSG are provided.
- Request operation to provide the trainee declaration form for inconsistent trainee signature.
- Receive and deposit weekly SSA CG/CI cash sales from Operation.
- Daily collection and deposit of SSA CI cash retail sale.
- Encash all SSA CI cash cheques.
- Ensure that cheques given are deposited into the correct banks before the cut-off time.
- Ensure SSACG/CI/BCP petty cash are reimbursed on time and are given to persons’ in-charge.
- Ensure that cash sales received are accurate and tallies against the reports.
- Ensure the accuracy of receipts and reports for documentation.
- Update the monitoring files (i.e. Tracking of Deposits, Cheques Listings, Cheque-related Listing) consistently for cash/cheques received.
- Scan all deposit slips after every deposit for proof of transactions.
- Assist in checking the course file and update the master coding #1.
- Assist in updating the balance receipt monitoring.
- Preparing/Updating weekly reports for Senior Accountant/Senior Accounts Executive (i.e SSA CG/CI deposits and Cat-B claims)
- Ensure timely and accurate monitoring of claims and retrieval of course files to be checked for audit purpose
- Consistently keep a record of all deposits/withdrawals for referral
- General ad-hoc duties; filing and scanning/photocopy of documents for tracking record purposes
- Diploma in Finance/Banking/Accounting
- Entry level but 1-year minimum work experience is preferred.
- Fluency in English is required
- Must be meticulous and detailed
- Knowledgeable in MS office application especially Microsoft Excel
- Must have accounting background
- Able to efficiently and effectively plan, organise and implement work schedules
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Able to make timely and right decision, shows understanding of current situation, alternative, consequences and properly sets priorities especially in meeting SSG’s deadlines for grant claim submissions.
- Willing to go beyond normal scope of duties
- Must be a people-person and able to work as a team
- Meticulous and detailed-oriented
- Able to work conscientiously according to instructions
- Seeks out and accepts responsibilities. Reliable and proactive
- Able to establish and maintain effective work relationships with colleagues and superiors
SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd