· Financial reporting (Balance sheet, profit and loss and trial
· Handle full set of account.
· Fixed assets register for audit schedule.
· Reconciliation accounts receivables and bank statements.
· Review and submission of GST, IRAS and CPF.
· Calculation of payroll.
· Prepare sales reports.
· Prepare monthly comprehensive income statement/trial and
financial reports on a timely basis.
· Liaise with related companies and external parties.
· Degree in Accountancy or equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years
· Ability to work under constant pressure and deliver results
within strict deadlines.
· Ability to work in tight timelines and work with changing
· Ability to work independently.
· Meticulous with analytical mind set and the ability to work in a
· A strong team player and self-motivated with excellent
interpersonal and communication skills.
Work location: Refinery Rd
Working hours: 9am-5pm
Star Employment Services Pte Ltd