Singapore O&G Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2020
5 DAY WORK WEEK
We are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join our finance team.
Key Job Duties:
- Prepare cheque and interbank GIRO payments.
- Assist in Accounts Payable function such as collating relevant documents for invoice processing and maintaining monthly cashbook.
- Collect cash/cheque from clinics and deposit into clinics’ bank account.
- Perform monthly bank, credit card and suppliers’ statement reconciliation.
- Filing and housekeeping of documents.
- Execute any other tasks as assigned by the reporting manager.
- Diploma in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent. CAT may be considered
- 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Work experience in the Healthcare industry or the Big 4 Accounting Firm will be advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application and Oracle NetSuite Accounting Software
- Team play with good working attitude
- Pro-active and resourceful
- Willing to learn
Singapore O&G Ltd