- Creating and maintaining supplier accounts.
- Ensuring all authorized supplier invoices and credit notes are coded appropriately and entered on to purchase ledger on a daily basis.
- Reconciling supplier statements as received, notifying any discrepancies to suppliers on a timely basis.
- Regularly reviewing and following up outstanding supplier invoice/credit note queries to ensure problems are resolved swiftly.
- Raising Service invoices and maintaining the service billing process on few key clients on an up-to-date manner.
- Post bank transactions to accounts system.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Assist the Finance Manager with all month-end procedures to ensure that agreed timescales are achieved.
- Other ad hoc and administrative duties as required.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of SAP Business One software is a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Group Consolidation Accounting
Interested candidates please send an updated CV in Ms Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call Wui Hui Ni (Reg no: R1983890) @ 6326 0116 for a confidential discussion.
*********FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION*********
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving (for all full-time job)
• Notice Period / Availability to commence work
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd