Thong & Lim| Date Posted: 3-Apr-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle all types of accounting jobs across diverse industries.
- Timely and accurate input of clients’ accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepare and submit GST return for clients.
- Prepare client payroll, calculating and submission of CPF.
- To perform any other accounting / administration duties as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting/ACCA/CAT/LCCI in Accounting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in using accounting software.
- Knowledge in Xero Accounting software is a plus.
- Knowledge of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Singapore tax regulations is an advantage.
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience. (Preferably in CA firm).
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Proactive, honest, meticulous and with a strong sense of responsibility and able to adhere to tight deadlines. Possess initiative and able to work independently.
- Able to liaise with clients independently in the course of work.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Candidates should have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients.
- Prepare full sets accounts.
- Compilation of financial statements in accordance with applicable accounting standards.
We offer a professional work environment, a competitive remuneration package and opportunities for career development and advancement.
Thong & Lim