- Data checking on posting for invoices
- Update the status of outstanding issues pertaining to backlog
- Check and process staff claims
- Ensure invoices, PO & DO (matching) in accordance with line manager’s approval before entering into system
- Managing cash flow, weekly forecasting & planning of receipts & payments
- Reconcile Supplier’ statement & ensure invoice logs are properly recorder & timely paid
- Prepare prepayments & acuurals journal entries before closing
- Assist in month end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- General AP gaining reports and identify critical issues
- Any other ad hocs duties and additional assigned tasks given by your superior
- Min Diploma in Accountacy/Finance/CPA/ACCA/Business or its equivalent
- Minumum 2 years and above related work experience in accounting and analysis
- Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Orinciples.
- Knowledge of automated financial analysis and accounting reporting systems
- Meticulous, independent, hardworking and able to deliver within tight deadlines
- Need to work at odd hours as and when required, whenever the works need to be done on time.
- Good communication and analytical skills in English and Chinese.
Applicants who are interested in this role are invited to apply with their Comprehensive resume with full details via to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates be notified. **
12S Enterprise Road, Enterprise 10, Singapore 627697
- Mondays to Saturday:
- Sundays – varies with incentive pay
De Sheng Foundation Pte Ltd