Our client is a key player in the manufacturing industry with established dominance across the region. A forward thinking company, they are always looking for new talent to develop their career with them.
You will be in charge of preparing monthly closing activities such as vendor and bank reconciliations, ageing report, statement of accounts, GST etc. You will be processing all invoices and expense claims as well as payroll transactions. You will ensure proper documentation of all transactions and events and ensure that payments and payables issues are resolved. You will also support internal and external audits and contribute to the process improvement initiatives.
- You have a diploma/degree in Accounting, Finance with least 1 year of accounting experience.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office
- You pay strong attention to detail and able to handle large volume of transactions.
- You are highly goal driven, able to multi task and deliver high quality work
- You a strong team player who possesses strong analytical skills.
- Opportunity for new talent to carve career path with an established organisation
- Embark on a challenging and fulfilling career trajectory
Snaphunt Pte Ltd