- This role is open to entry-level individuals!
- Great opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience
- Fun and friendly work environment
Our client is a consulting firm dedicated to workplace safety and quality services. With decades of experience in this field, they are a well-trusted partner in providing optimising solutions for various industries and workplaces.
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting accounts receivable and payable functions.
- Assisting in preparation of month-end closing and financial reports
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation for all the bank accounts.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Accounts Manager.
- This role is open to fresh graduates or entry-level individuals
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You can able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- You are a strong team player with ability to work independently
Snaphunt Pte Ltd