Accounts Assistant/ Executive @West (Transport provided)
- Handle accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Monitor ageing of of receivables and follow up on collections from customers.
- Monitor bank balances and prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Bank in cash & cheque.
- Assist in administrative duties (eg. Data entry of supplier invoice into accounting system).
- Other ad-hoc accounts & administrative duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Minimum Diploma in Accounts or related field.
- Candidates with prior accounts experience will have an added advantage.
- Candidates with no prior accounts experience are welcome to apply.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd