Accounts Assistant, Construction (Raffles)
- Location: Raffles Place
- Salary: $2,500 - $2,800
- Working days: 5 days / 5.5 days if required
- Good career progression
- Process invoices received from vendors (including data entry, resolving invoice issues,
- invoice verification)
- Supplier Invoice reconciliation and payments
- Process cash disbursements; handle the monthly GIRO and wire transfers for inter-
- company and external payments.
- Support all audit requirements including verifying of documents as required.
- Organizing, filing and scanning of documents as required.
- Prepare expense schedules and perform analysis required for statutory reporting.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation
- Monthly inter-company balance confirmation
- Assist with debt collection
- Match receipts against accounts receivables
- Diploma / Degree in any related field
- 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience will be an advantages.
- Comfortable to work at site if required.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Jim Tee Zhi Hao
Registration No. R1875332
EA License: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd