Accounts Assistant (AR)
- Update all cash and cheques remittances into AR & GL. Assist in the daily AR operations and closing, prepareaudit schedules and any other ad hoc duties.
- Prepare daily bank-in of cash and cheques, and update into the system.
- Prepare bank charges journal for bounced cheques.
- Update receipt details into the system for previous unapplied receipts.
- Follow up on unapplied and unidentified receipts.
- Send AR outstanding list and invoices to affiliates, and check their payment status.
- Apply withholding tax receipts.
- Check for missing AP invoices, request for copy and save to share drive.
- Follow up on dispute cases.
- Perform intercompany reconciliation.
Month end closing
- Prepare month end journals.
- Prepare Revenue Reports.
- Run revaluation programs.
- Resolve intercompany mismatch.
- Extract exchange rates from Hyperion.
- Upload data and reporting in Hyperion.
- Assist in the replies of AR statements of account sent to customers.
- Supplier data creation.
- Cash Management – bank reconciliation.
- Perform Hyperion data backup.
- Update P/L and B/S schedules and do the necessary adjustment.
- Backup for the other AR Accounts Assistant.
- Participate in other ad hoc projects.
- At least 1-year experience in accounting.
- Diploma in accounting
- Knowledge and experience in Oracle, MS Office Excel
- Able to work independently
- Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers, and clients
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure, challenges status quo
- Applies judgment and acts according to the SGS standards of ethics and integrity
Thank you for your interest. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Registration ID: R1221389
EA license number 10C4942
SGS TESTING & CONTROL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE LTD