Accounts Assistant - (AR / Central / Healthcare industry)
- Performing day to day AR transactions, including verifying, classifying, posting and recording AR data.
- Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate statements of accounts detailing accounts receivable status.
- Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Min 1 year of AR experience
- Min Diploma in Accounts/ Finance / Holds a LCCI or ACCA cert
- Able to start immediately when needed
Interested applicants, please email a copy of your resume in MS Word Format to:
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel No: R1104781
EA Personnel Name: Alvin Lee Peck Keong
Company EA Registration Number: Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd