- Handling of phone calls and email queries.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mails as well as arranging couriers.
- Perform accounts receivables duties including issue invoice and debit/credit note.
- Liaise with Operations team on obtaining and ensuring completeness of supporting documents for billing purposes.
- Ensure accurate and timely billing.
- Chasing of debts from debtors.
- Closely monitor outstanding debtors account via regular phone calls, frequent communications with Operation team to cover long overdue debts.
- Assist in preparing reminder letters and other legal proceedings for debt recovery
- Ensure all receipt & transaction entry accurately recorded into company accounting system.
- Assist in month-end closing.
- Handle basic accounting duties
- Data entry and filing of documents.
- Ensure all transaction entry accurately recorded into company accounting system.
- Handle general enquiries and administrative works.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior and Management.
Â· At least 2 years working experience in related field (Preferably Construction Industry)
Â· Minimum Qualification of Diploma in Accounting
Â· Proficiency in MS Office applications and Autocount accounting software
Â· Bilingual with good communication skills
- Meticulous, able to work within stipulated deadline.
Â· Good interpersonal and team work skills
Â· Able to work independently
- Good time management and able to work in a fast pace environment to meet deadline
Â· Available Immediate or on short notice
OUR RECRUITERS LLP