Accounts Assistant (AP & AR / 5 Days / UP to $2400)
- Transport provided at multiples locations
- Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.15pm
- AWS + VB
- Handling AR and AP
- Processing of suppliers' invoices and perform vendors reconciliatoon on a monthly basis
- Prepare cheques, payment vouchers, journals and debit note/credit note issuing
- Processing of billings to customers and receipts from customers
- Perform monthly back reconciliation
- Processing weekly employee petty cash claims
- Ensure proper recording and filing of documents are maintained
- Any other ad hoc matters
- Diploma in acounting or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge in Microsoft Navision is a plus
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may email your updated resume in MS format to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd