Accounts Assistant (Accounts Payable)
Victor Enterprises Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Apr-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Accounts Payable (AP) processing for vendors.
- Process invoices and supplier statement reconciliation.
- Collaborate with procurement team on the issuance of the PO and contract.
- Ensure compliance with the PO, PR approval process.
- Query resolution for all AP related matters.
- Process payment runs including generates payment voucher, bank transfer entry, prepare cheque.
- Update and maintain daily bank record on payment transactions.
- Assist in prepare monthly bank reconciliations on payment transactions.
- Run monthly statements such as AP aging vs AP ledger to ensure completeness.
- Collate all AP invoices for AR intercompany billing.
- Prepare AP related schedules / reports.
- Collaborate with respective GL team for any AP assistance required.
- Review staff reimbursement and process payment run.
- Review and ensure all supporting are in place for credit card payment.
- Update all bank payment related transaction such as loans, bank charges & etc.
- Update principal repayment and interest payment for cash management.
- Work closely with Accounts Executive on the computation Quarterly GST Submission for all business entities.
- Diploma/ Higher NITEC in Accountancy or relevant accounting qualification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in handling partial set of accounts and accounts payable function.
Victor Enterprises Pte Ltd