Accounts Assistant / Accounts Officer (AR)
• Verify daily sales record and bank in of sales proceeds
• Updating daily sales record in DPR file and sales report file (inclusive sales collection and credit card commission entries)
• Handle daily documentation and filing
• To handle customers queries related to sales / membership / overcharges etc
• Update food deliveries sales
• Assist in month end closing, preparation of accounts schedules and reports
• To assist in monthly stock count / financial clearance if required.
• Process Accounts Receivable claim of vouchers, marketing funds and other receivables
• Ensure all sales transactions are recorded and updated in accounting systems
• Co-ordinate and process inter-companies billings and update in accounting systems
• Perform bank reconciliation and P$ reconciliation and month end E-point POS consolidation
• To assist in monthly sales statistics survey
• Assist in year end audit and preparation of audit schedules
• Prepare and assist in GTO sales statement for audit
To perform any other Accounting duties as and when task by Accounts Executive.
• Candidate should possess at least ’N’ or ‘O’ level with accounting
• At least 1 year of working experience in retail or FMCG industry
• Fast learner, ability to work within given deadlines
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• PC literate, knowledge in basic Accounting software and MS office software
• Knowledge of Navision is an advantage.
Paradise Group Holdings Pte Ltd