Accounts Assistant - Accounts Cashiering
F J BENJAMIN (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 16-Oct-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Daily check & vouch sales report from outlets against actual payment settlements.
- Update currency exchange rate in Inventory system.
- Key vouched sales into excel report daily.
- .Collate & submit shopping vouchers received from outlets to respective malls.
- Follow up on payments.
- Daily & month end credit card & cash collection reconciliation against bank statement.
- Process manual customer refund from outlets.
- Monthly Reconciliation of excel sales report against Inventory system sales report for outlets.
- Issue receipt vouchers for miscellaneous receipts.
- Assist in monthly closing of books including posting of relevant accounting journals.
- Preparation of monthly audit schedules & reports.
- Maintain proper accounting procedure (including required reconciliation)over control of cash and bank accounts.
- Any ad-hoc assignments.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish assignments on time.
- Good financial accounting knowledge.
- PC Literacy Skills – Microsoft Office with strong Excel knowledge.
- Knowledge of Accounting system would be an advantage.
F J BENJAMIN (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD