Accounts Assistant (9 Months Contract)
Equatorial Marine Fuel Management Services Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-Nov-2020
Accounts Receivable -
- Generating invoices and account statements.
- To post Sale invoices
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Performing account reconciliations
- Sort, code and match invoices.
- Set invoices up for payment.
- Enter and upload invoices into system.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments.
G/L data entries -
- To generate G/L details for closing team
- To assist closing team for audit schedule preparation
- Some practical experience in working with accounts/book keeping
- Diploma or its equivalent
- 1 year of experience in account, experience in a shipping industry would be a distinct advantage/ fresh graduates with a diploma in accounting (or similar) would be welcome too
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Practical experience in Microsoft Navision system or Microsoft Business Central would be welcome
- Ability to work in a team, meticulous and responsible
Equatorial Marine Fuel Management Services Pte Ltd