Accounts and Admin Assistant
Essential Job Duties
- Prepares and issues Invoices to Clients based on:
- Approved / signed quotations received from (internal) Sales Team.
- Purchase Orders from Clients
- Completed calibration services / repairs or items completed according to Calibration Reports / as advised by Technical Team.
- S/he is expected to: -
- Follow closely to the invoicing cycle and liaise with respective team on the necessary documentation including the following up with Calibration Team for the completed reports where necessary.
- Issue Invoices in a timely and accurate manner specifically on the payment terms, Clients’ name, Date of invoice, services / items fulfilled.
- Ensure Clients received the invoices within 3 working days from Date of Invoice.
- Assist in answering queries from Clients’ accounts representative on the invoices / outstanding accounts statements.
- Track on Excel spreadsheet of the invoices issued with attention to date issued and payment expected.
- File and safe-keep all invoices and supporting document according to the accounting procedures.
- Perform basic accounting duties like recording accounts receivables (Invoices data) into the system.
Office Administration and/or Others
- Assist in the data-entry of calibration results into the system and generate the Calibration reports for Technical team’s review.
- Upon approval by the approved signatory from Technical Team, s/he will scan the Calibration Report into the Company’s server.
- File the hardcopy Calibration Report with the Invoices issued for tracking and future reference purposes.
- Assist in answering phone calls or walk-ins.
General office administration duties including the monitoring of stationery usage, groceries in pantry area, organizing Company’s staff-related activities and general housekeeping of the office environment.
- GCE “O” Level, Higher Certificate in Business or Accounting or higher.
- Demonstrates understanding of billing cycle or basic accounting knowledge.
- Demonstrate high attention level to numbers.
- Great numeracy skills.
- Able to handle software like MS Excel and MYOB.
- Advantageous if an advance user of MS Excel with knowledge of consolidating numbers / reports accurately and quickly (Pivot Tables, etc).
- Good communication skills.
- 1-year experience either as Admin Assistant or in partial accounting roles.
- Fresh graduate may be considered with a lower starting pay.
- Has high-level of integrity.
- Demonstrates high-level of discretion and ability to identify and safe-keep confidential / sensitive information.
- Team-player with desire to continuously improve on processes.
Ming Deng Metrology Services Pte Ltd