Accounts Administrator (Immediate/ Education Sector)
Working hours, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in Accounts Receivable or collection function for different payment modes.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
- Prior working experience in the education/ government sector is preferred.
- Able to start work on short notice.
- Attend to queries from students and staff via phone and emails.
- Assist in counter services such as collections, payments and submission of documents.
- Maintain cleanliness at the counter.
- Online payment reconciliation.
- Tracing of payment details (GIRO/ TT eg.)
- Attend to auditor enquiries.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd