Accounts Admin Officer (School)
- Easily accessible from Toa Payoh MRT station
- 5-day work week: Mondays - Fridays
- 1-year contract
Our client, a local education institution, is currently seeking for an experienced candidate to join their expanding team as an Accounts Admin Officer.
- Assist the school’s management team in carrying out the school’s financial functions, processes and procedures
- Keep track of income and expenditure items by maintaining proper records
- Keep proper records of payment vouchers
- Collect payments from pupils and vendors when required
- Make payments to pupils/vendors when required
- Provide administrative support to all business units when required
- Attained a LCCI Certificate (Level 2) in Accounting/Book-keeping
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing financial administrative functions in a school environment
Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 6.30am – 3.30pm
Interested applicants, please email your resume with contact details in MS Word format to:
For any further enquiries please contact Jean Hoe Ping Rong (CEI Reg. No: R1879251) at Tel: 6385 6696.
Celecti Pte. Ltd.