Accounts & Admin Executive
EuropAce, inspired by European quality and design as a Singapore brand, serving Singaporean’s needs in electrical home consumer appliances and lifestyle products since 1992. It is Singapore’s No 1 brand in the air-conditioners and home appliances. Its products are available in major electrical chain-stores, department stores, hypermarkets, DIY stores, neighbourhood electrical and lighting stores as well as e-commerce stores.
This position is part of a small but efficient finance team located at Head Office in Changi Business Park. The finance team provides accounting and financial services and support to all staff. The role has the overall responsibility of providing day-to-day accounting operation, support and control through the task listed below.
The Accounts & Admin Executive reports directly to the Financial Controller. The position must maintain positive working relationship with:
- Department Heads
- Sales and Marketing staffs
- Customers’ Finance staffs
- Logistics staffs
Responsibilities of Key Tasks
- Preparation of monthly financial reports such as monthly journals, full set of account and assist in the preparation of Management Report.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Accounting
- Monthly GST Returns
- Expense Claims
- Budget/Forecast Preparation
- Cash Management
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or other equivalent accounting qualification, such as LCCI Intermediate, ACCA or CIMA.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experiences in the related wholesale and retail trade.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical, meticulous, resourceful and result-driven.
- Able to work overtime occasionally.
- Proficient in MYOB
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel/Pivot-table.
- Knowledge of BI software for management reports preparation will be an advantage.
How to apply:
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current and expected salary.
- Availability to commence work.
Strategic Marketing (S) Pte Ltd