Accounts & Admin Executive (5.5days/alt Sat/$2.7kmax/West)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 25-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
- Prepare, consolidate, matching and checking of monthly Invoices.
- Follow up on the Purchase Order and work closely with the Salesperson-in-charge.
- Receive and processing payments, updating information to the system and resolve any discrepancies regarding payments.
- Follow up on payment via call, fax and/or email to ensure smooth flow of incoming funds.
- Prepare necessary data / documents and lead the weekly collection meeting with Sales team as well as enforcing strict collection schedule and follow up delay collection.
- Perform monthly Accounts closing and ensure that all documentations are complete and being filed properly prior to closing. Ensure all missing documents (if any) are accountable for and lead the assistant in resolving the issue in timely manner to ensure smooth monthly closing of Accounts.
- Prepare financial reports, budget planning, tax forms and other financial databases and spreadsheets.
- Perform various administrative duties, ensuring general premises maintenance and upkeep.
- Liaise with Government sector for all business related matters, insurance control and maintenance , as well as office supplies control and maintenance.
- Supervise all administrative or clerical duties performed by the assistant.
- Enforce the proper procedure for general paperwork, data entry, scan documents, receive and sort mail, and any other tasks that were carried out by assistant as per instructed.
- Singaporean/ Singapore residence.
- Minimum Diploma holder in Accounting / Business Administration / other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling Accounts Receivable / Admin duties.
- Meticulous person who are reliable and highly-organized.
- Able to work independently or in teams.
- Strong analytical and able to work in fast pace environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)