A reputable advertising agency is looking for a Accounting Manager to oversee the financial management and report the activities of the company. The desired accunts manager will be responsible for budget planning as well as offering insights and financial advices with best business decisions for the company.
- Oversee the Company’s financial operations.
- Manage all accounting report function, consist of annual and monthly financial statements, cash flow management, payroll, taxation and audit etc.
- Lead the Finance team in the daily operation and be responsible for the full spectrum of accounting matters.
- Prepare short and long term financial forecasts of financial performance for use by Management in business management and planning.
- Explore ways to improve profitability, and analyze markets for business opportunities.
- Assist in any ad-hoc reporting and projects.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA or Professional Qualification in Accountancy.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees in the team.
- Self-starting, able to work independently.
- A hands-on person, meticulous and computer-savvy (efficient in MS Office).
- Able to work and thrive, in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
Interested candidates please submit your full resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LINs Advertising & Marketing Pte Ltd