Accounting Lead (SAP / Account Payable / MNC)
- Responsible for end to end transactional processes related to Accounts Payables (AP) functions for the Group and Holding Co. Responsibilities include timely, efficient, accurate processing of AP transactions.
- Owner of global process for Group AP functions by driving convergence of AP functions to a global standard, identifying opportunities to optimize processes & eliminate process inefficiencies & redundancies.
- Responsible for the Group’s and Holding Co’s AP Intercompany transactions.
- Global SAP Superuser for AP related processes.
- Supervise the day-to-day AP process from invoice intake to payment for Group and Holding Co. Oversee daily accounts payable operations to ensure efficient workflow, consistency, timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and payments.
- Responsible for Group and Holding Co’s month end closing activities, including adherence to timelines, accuracy of payables balances and ledger postings and review of month end reconciliation i.e. monthly Bank/Vendors/Intercompany/Related Parties’ reconciliations and resolve any discrepancies.
- Review AP Intercompany account reconciliation, investigate discrepancies, if any.
- Review Group and Holding Co’s month end closing and other required reporting activities.
- Drive execution of AP processes globally.
- Support harmonization and standardization of AP processes globally, including continuous improvement projects within SAP or operational workflow.
- Collaborate proactively with different functions to identify and solve operational issues.
- Monitor AP Controls are working effectively and ensure internal control compliance are met in the end-to-end AP Workflow.
- Provide coaching and work guidance to the team and others.
- Degree in Accountancy, ACCA or equivalent.
- Proficient (Spoken and written) in English.
- Working knowledge of SAP FI is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- At least 5 years AP working experience in manufacturing or trading MNCs
- Hands-on, with the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience at a regional HQ. Global HQ will be a plus.
- Work Location (West, near MRT)
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd