As an Accounting Executive, you will join the Trakomatic Finance Team. You will oversee accounting, acquisitions and procedural reporting practices to maintain a constant watch on budgetary concerns and support the financial goals of an organization by ensuring effectiveness of accounting activities.
A collaborative team-player, with a curiosity to find answers and self-driven are some of the qualities we are looking for.
1) Timely preparation of monthly financial statement. This includes keeping the full set of books and reviewing monthly result against budget and explaining major variances.
2) Liaising with external auditors and preparing audit schedules.
3) Responsible for the preparation of the monthly management report, forecasting and budgeting
4) Preparation and submission of GST return.
5) Liaising with the bank on all matters relating to financial procedures and banking facilities.
6) Liaising with tax agent and auditors relating to the filing of annual returns.
7) Handle Account payable and Account Receivable functions
8)Prepare expenses reimbursement claims and any other necessary payments
10) other ad-hoc duties.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Accounting or Finance.
Minimum of 4 to 5 years of relevant experience.
Able to work independently, reliable and meticulous.
Strong financial, analytical and excel spreadsheet skills
Trakomatic pte ltd