Accounting Executive at Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
• Responsible to perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts data
• Process supplier invoices accurately and timely into the systems
• Process payment to local/overseas suppliers & staff claims on a timely basis
• Perform Vendor reconciliation on monthly basis
• Closing of monthly accounts and preparing of month-end reporting and analysis
• Prepare & submit quarterly GST filing
• Ensure compliance and completeness of MES documentation
• Ensure proper documentation and filing of company’s business transactions
• Working experience in handling large volume and operate ERP system
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Able to work in fast pace environment
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Meticulous and with responsible personality.
• Preferably with 1-2 year working experience
Panasonic Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Panasonic Corporation is a worldwide leader in the development of diverse electronics technologies and solutions for customers in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, and B2B businesses. Celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2018, the company has expanded globally and now operates 495 subsidiaries and 91 associated companies worldwide, recording consolidated net sales of 7.343 trillion yen for the year ended March 31, 2017. Committed to pursuing new value through innovation across divisional lines, the company uses its technologies to create a better life and a better world for its customers. To learn more about Panasonic: http://www.panasonic.com/global.