Accounting and Admin Officer (5 days/ up to $2.5k/ Braddell Mrt)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 20-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
- Responsible for maintaining and preparing monthly full set of accounts.
- Responsible for P/L statement, payroll as well as CPF.
- All other administrative duties
- Min. GCE ‘A” /LCCI/CAT or relevant accounting certifications.
- Singaporean and Singapore residents
- At least 3 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as UBS accounting software.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking working associates.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous and able to multitask.
- Working hours; Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:30pm.
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)