ACCOUNTANT (Up$3500/ 5D/ Full Set/ 1-3 Yrs Exp/ Pioneer)
- Basic Salary: $3000-$3500 depends on experiences
- 5 day work week, 8.15am-5.00pm
- location: Pioneer Crescent
- Handle full spectrum of the Finance and Accounting functions
- Preparing financial and management reports, budgeting and forecasting, cashflow management and expense control
- Maintain proper accounting records and documentation with proper internal controls and ensure accuracy of accounts recording to meet IFRS.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing
- Coordinate and liaise with internal parties to support intercompany activities
- Liaising with internal and external auditors, tax agent, bankers, customers, suppliers and other professionals on related matters
- Drive audit and statutory requirements and reviews by internal/external auditors include preparation of supporting schedules and audited accounts.
- Handle corporate tax filing, including preparation of tax schedules.
- Perform GST filing
- Perform payroll
- At least Diploma or Degree Preferably in Finance / Banking / Accounting
- Min 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position, with proven knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and reporting in accordance with GAAP ad IFRS requirements
HOW TO APPLY
In order to speed up the shortlisting process, qualified or interested candidates are strongly encouraged to
submit your updated resume in MS format by using the Quick Apply or Apply Now Button
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
By Submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/ or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified**
Chong Shun Kee (June)
Local Staffing Division | Reg No.: R1984521
EA License No.: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd