Accountant - Social Enterprise
- Responsible for full set of books for both social enterprises, including but not limited to month-end accounting close, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliations and accounting schedules.
- Preparation of monthly management reports and dashboard, with variance analysis of discrepancies.
- Responsible for cash float and banking of cash collections.
- Responsible for GST tax filings and all other external reporting requirements.
- Lead forecasting cycles and annual budgeting process.
- Responsible for statutory reporting, audit and liaison with external auditors.
- Manage data integrity and preparation of financial information to ensure completeness, accuracy, timeliness and accessibility.
- Responsible for Accounting system master data setup and maintenance.
- Coordinate inventory management, investigate and resolve discrepancies and address issues.
- Monthly analysis and management reporting.
- Review internal control policies, SOPs and procedures to comply with recommended practices, and work with Operations team on SOP compliance.
- Collaborate with business operations on process improvements and system implementation, spearhead the finance aspect of such activities.
- A Degree in Accountancy or professional qualifications like ACCA
- At least 3 years of accounting experience with strong analytical skills
- Experience in process improvements projects and good knowledge of procurement process an advantage
- Good knowledge in accounting standards and application to business operations.
- Must be IT proficient and familiar with Microsoft suite of products
- Experience with Navision Dynamics is an added advantage
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Be a collaborator and team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-tasks and manage deadlines
- Has strong interpersonal skills, a team player and have strong sense of responsibility
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School