Accountant (Pharma MNC, Visio, SAP, Process Flows)
- Gathers and collects data to prepare monthly financial statements reflecting accrued expenses and prepaid accounts.
- Prepares general ledger journal entries for assigned accounts, ensuring all activity is recorded, corrections are made and adjustments are calculated and posted.
- Reviews all invoices concerning capital equipment expenditures and prepares schedule for year-end reconciliation of fixed assets.
- Analyzes and records investment funds' activities on a monthly basis reconciling bank statements of cash and assets to the general ledger.
- Prepares analyses for assigned accounts, researching records and reports, identifying errors and submitting corrections with analysis and support to director involved.
- Prepares miscellaneous billing invoices including recording charges to the general ledger, assigning invoice numbers, and photocopying and sending out invoices.
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepares monthly closing package. This report involves detailed analysis of general ledger accounts.
- Assists auditors by preparing audit schedules during year-end audit.
- Reports directly to Sr. Accountant.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Ability to complete mathematical calculations in order to complete required analyses and reports and knowledge of general accounting principles which is normally acquired by completing a Bachelor's Degree in accounting or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant certification required.
- A relatively high level of analytical ability is required to gather, analyze and interpret financial information to prepare a variety of statements and reports.
- Good interpersonal skills needed to explain and interpret ledgers and accounts to employees and managers.
- Familiar with SAP and JDE is an advantage
- Knowledge of Visio would be at an advantage
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Accountant- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd