Accountant, Organisation Funds - HEALTHCARE
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-May-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
- Overall accounting function under Development Fund Office.
- Responsible for daily accounting operations, month-end closing and reporting activities
- Review balance sheet reconciliation and schedules, and financial statements
- Present summary financial results during monthly department meeting
- Prepare annual budget and projection
- Prepare fund utilisation reports to donors
- Ensure compliance with charity regulations
- Submit yearly donations report to IRAS and MOH
- Liaise and co-ordinate with auditors during audits
- Review and strengthen current internal financial controls and processes by initiating and leading improvement projects
- Provide assistance in grant related matters;
- Provide ad-hoc (non-accounting) support to colleagues for major events;
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by superiors;
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy / Finance or ACCA certification
- 2 to 3 years' experience in Finance / Accounting.
- Experience in charity sector and/or grant management an added advantage
- Committed and with good interpersonal skill.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skill with good financial / operation system knowledge.
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and at the same time be a team player.
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel and Power Point.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd