Accountant (Manufacturing, Full sets, Excel)
- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing firm.
- Manage Full sets of Accounts.
- Perform month-end closing activities.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet schedules.
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reports.
- Ensure compliance with internal control, accounting standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for quarterly GST preparation/submission.
- Assist in year-end audit and annual tax submission.
- Perform any other ah-hoc duties assign by Finance Controller.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA/CPA/CA, preferable with some Audit experience.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, from Manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel.
- Able to work independently, positive attitude and a team player.
- Good understanding of Accounting standards, Tax and GST regulations.
- Organised with an ability to multitask efficiently in a deadline driven environment.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working Location: Kallang.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17683.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD