PMG ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD| Date Posted: 1-Nov-2019
Job Responsibility :
- To assist the CFO & Finance Manager in leading the Singapore finance team on the day to day accounting and finance operation
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting for the Singapore entities.
- Financial process flow for Singapore office
- Supervision of the Singapore finance team
- Financial reporting for Singapore office
- Liaise with vendor on system maintenance, Helpdesk support and assisting in training of finance module using Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Implementation of finance & business process improvements
- Liaise with vendors, clients receivables, external auditors, tax agent, company secretary, bankers & other external parties
- Work with Regional Accountant on intercompany dealings, billings and reconcilations
- Other ad hoc matters
Job Requirements :
- Diploma/Degree in Finance or Accounting, ACCA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an accounting and finance role, with at least 2 years of managerial experience.
- Good planning and organizational skills & leadership
- Able to communicate with staff at all levels and across the region
- Good understanding of Singapore finance practices.
- ERP hands-on experience preferred
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Mature, resourceful, able to multitask and thrive under pressure
PMG ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD